Board of Secondary Education, Ajmer – Rajasthan Board
Check Rajasthan Board Class 10th and 12th Result
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) is a board of education for school level education in the Indian state Rajasthan. It is a state agency of the Government of Rajasthan and its headquarter is in Ajmer. RBSE is responsible for promotion and development of secondary education in Rajasthan state.
It was established in the year 1957 and constituted under the Rajasthan Secondary Education Act 1957. Results of board examinations conducted by RBSE can be accessed via its official website which is mentioned below.
The RBSE prescribes the syllabus, for students from Standard IX to Standard XII, for schools affiliated with it & exams whose scores are necessary to get admission in colleges all over the world.
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) has released the board result this year, so all the candidates who had registered to appear for the Chhattisgarh board exam and appeared in the board exam this year, all those candidates can see the result now.
RBSE Result – Overview
- Board Name : Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE)
- Result Announce Date : 01/01/2021
- Name Of State : Rajasthan
- Official Website : https://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/
Process to Download Rajasthan Board Result
Following is the process to download RBSE Result –
- To Download Rajasthan Board Result Candidates First Visit its Official Website
- After going to the homepage, look for the result option there and click on it, after clicking, the next page will open in front of you
- Here you will be asked your roll number, date of birth etc., here you enter the correct information and submit
- Your RBSE Result will open in front of you, now you download this result for future use.
Rajasthan Board Passing Percentage
To qualify in the Rajasthan board exam (RBSE), students need 33% marks in each subject. Along with this, students will also have to score 33 percent marks in the aggregate.
Apart from this, if you can also check the RBSE Result through the link given above.